where you hear it all

where you hear it all
Click banner for details

Saturday 28 April 2012

JJC slams D’banj, calls him ingrate
The reality of the Dbanj and Don Jazzy split came to the fore a cou-ple of days ago when the former eventually opened up in an exclusive in-terview granted an entertainment news-paper. Apart from confirming the news mill-ing around that Don Jazzy and he had split their business empire, the Koko Master threw stones, but the person be-lieved to be worst hit is singer cum pro-ducer, JJC a.k.a Skillz. In the interview titled World Exclusive, D’Banj was quoted to have said: “Jazzy is a very quiet person. Loyalty is key. My loyalty still lies in the friendship I had with him. He was cheated by JJC and I was present.” However, this statement is said to have infuriated JJC who has now fired back at D’banj via an interview which he granted an entertainment TV channel, Nigezie, a couple of days ago.

“I am upset with the claim that they (Don Jazzy and D’banj) were working for four years and didn’t get anywhere.

And that anything that was happening, JJC and 419 (defunct musical group) were doing it. We were at the top of the game and a lot of people can actually testify to that. What are you (D’banj) crying about?

That I didn’t pay you to perform? You are a nobody. So, would I pay you because I gave you the opportunity and platform to perform? I don’t understand.”JJC continued: “He said something about how I cheated Don Jazzy. How come Don Jazzy didn’t say so himself? 

I taught him how to produce, which made him the Don Jazzy that he is today. I used to pay him a thousand pounds every month in 2004 which was almost N250,000  for being a trainee. 

“D’banj is carrying himself like su-perstar. Yes, he has made something of himself and salute to the music that Don Jazzy made. Salute also to the lyrics that Don Jazzy wrote because I know from ‘Mobolowowon’ to ‘All the Way’, na me and Don Jazzy write am, now the rest of the songs that follow, I am sure Don Jazzy write am and if na lie, let me hear.

“Even Wande Coal don tell me say na Don Jazzy and him dey work for the re-cords and now you are Mr. D’ banj, koko, koko, you think you are God? What did you call yourself, Jesus of Nigerian mu-sic? “I paid them to learn how to become someone big and then for you to turn around and be slandering my name.

You have the mouth to say it, after you don eat my food, sleep in my bed, I even gave you girl, you are the bad seed in the box and that’s so obvious”.  Now that a fresh battle line has been drawn and Wande Coal indicted, would D’Banj or Don Jazzy respond to JJC’s out-burst? SS promises to keep you updated.


No comments:

Post a Comment