where you hear it all

where you hear it all
Click banner for details

Saturday 12 May 2012

Serena Williams Debuts New Rap Song + Lyrics

If you thought sports was the only thing Serena Williams had going for her, think again. The tennis superstar is taking her talents to music. TMZ released her debut rap song which she recorded last year at a Florida recording studio. With the help of Baltimore Ravens offensive tackle Bryant McKinnie‘s B Major Music Group, Serena was able to lay down some tracks.


“I ball hard, no tennis racket,” she rhymes. Brighten up your Friday and listen to her track and let us know whether you think she should stick to tennis or transition on over to music.



Lyrics

Wait a minute now x4
I ball hard, no tennis racquet/I can see these haters through my Gucci glasses
I make hits like battin’ practice/Baby, like, ‘Serena, is you really rappin’?’
That’s me, thanks for listenin’/schooling all these rappers, they should pay tuition
I make a lot of money but that ain’t yo business/you can tell the people I said this
I win, I really mean it/Swag out this world, you should call me Venus
That’s my sister, my name is Serena/on the court I serve ‘em up, no subpoena
I cook the track up like a frozen pizza/beats so crazy it might blow your speakers
I ain’t never been a loser and I’m always on top: roofer

No comments:

Post a Comment