where you hear it all

where you hear it all
Click banner for details

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Lil Kim Lashes Out At Nicki Minaj Over Foxy Brown Duet

Lil Kim has launched a Twitter rant after learning that Nicki Minaj was scheduled to perform alongside Foxy Brown last weekend.
Lil Wayne now infamously pulled Nicki out of the Summer Jam line-up over the weekend, after Hot 97's Peter Rosenberg slammed her track 'Super Bass.' Nicki was due to have several artists perform during her headline set, one being Foxy Brown who has notoriously feuded with Nicki for years.
"Hot damn ho here we go again. Monkey see monkey do. I heard the haters are joining forces against the Queen. LMAO !!!!" Kim wrote on Twitter.
"Have a great show!!! Break a leg!!!! Hahahaha!!!! My love for the female hip hop movement has always been genuine. All the females I’ve been bringing out recently I have love for. If u see anybody else doing it … Its not genuine …Know it’s only to copy and compete with me."
"For those of u who have been brainwashed by the fraud …Let’s open our eyes now people …the clone is not bringing ladies out for the luv. It’s strictly because I’m doing it ! Love u Team Kim and all my fans across the world ..they’ll believe one day very soon !!"

Would you say Kim is bitter?
Lil Kim And Nicki Minaj's History Of Beef In Pictures...
People first begin making comparisons between the two femcees when Nicki Minaj emulates Lil Kim's famous Hard Core album pose in promo shots for her 2008 mixtape Sucka Free, insisting she was 'paying homage' to one of her favourite rappers.
However, Kim claims Cash Money only revealed they'd be adding a Nicki verse after the Queen B had already recorded hers. The single is eventually pulled from iTunes after a 'poor response', with Kim insisting the label 'used' her to help develop Nicki's style.
Rumoured subliminals on Nicki's early mixtapes become more concrete when Nicki appears on the Diddy Dirty Money remix to 'Hello, Good Morning' rapping: "Did I kill a queen or Alexander McQueen?" The verse leads Kim to fall out with Diddy, going on radio and insisting the Bad Boy mogul 'had no loyalty'
Kim addresses the cold war beef for the first time, telling fans at a show 'I love when people copy me, that's a compliment. But when you bust shots at me ... I'mma bite you.'

No comments:

Post a Comment